26 May 2011 (Thursday)

11:29 AM, I have completed the three Monitors i had to complete . Actually I had already done it yesterday but the implementation logic was in the Client side code. Since we wanted to make the client as dumb as possible, I decided to move the complete logic to the server (service side). Now all client has to do is to register the specific receiver (Movement Monitor, ROM Monitor or Travel Monitor) and he can start receiving the compiled results :) pretty neat right ? :)

11:33 AM, Listening to song "Main tenu samjhawan ki , by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan". One of the colleague came to me with a questionnaire to fill. He is studying MBA from IBA University. The survey is an academic research on "Effectiveness of Advertising on FM Channels".

11:47 AM, I have got this email from the "NUST University Islamabad"

Dear MUHAMMAD SHAHAB HAMEED
Your application for Postgraduate admission at NUST has been accepted. You will be called for interview in August 2011 in the discipline of your first preference, subject to your qualifing GAT(General)/verification of your score by NTS.
Thank you again and best of luck.


11:57 AM, I just called them and told them that I have applied on the basis of GRE and not NTS. The person there told me that then you have to give GRE official copy through ETS (Official) and also forward a hardcopy to us at "DD Exam, Registrar Dte, HQ NUST, Sector H-12, Islamabad". I've already sent them the official copy (though I have to confirm after some time if they have received it or not ? ), I'll send them the photo copy of the original copy which I have by tomorrow through TCS .

3:44PM, kaam kernaye ka mood nahi horeha hai mera... flu ho gaya hai , i have taken a cup of tea with johar joshanda but still I have a runny nose, and I am feeling muscle aches. I am playing snooker on miniclip.com :)

[*sometime later* ... argh, aaj din he kharaab lagta hai, snooker tournament bhe haar gaya ...]

4:24PM, Finally after 5 tries I won the tournament :) Yippeeeeee !!! :D . Take a look at the screenshot


Comments