My Second Official Session at TCF

*Update* : The name of the fourth student was Amir Hussain :)

My second session at TCF was on Saturday 30th April 2011. I reached the stop "Millenium Mall" at about 8.30am. Aamir bhai, who is also a volunteer there was waiting for me. He was asked by the TCF management to carpool some volunteers so that they could save some TCF resources.

After the initial discussion about the topic to discuss with the students, I and my co mentor Salman went to meet them. Aaj ka Topic tha "Soach se Takdeer tak ... ". We also went with the students for a little community visit nearby Jam Kando Goth:) . I was so happy with the trip. The students were also very happy so see us. Unhon naye darakhton se imli tor ker di , Loki , motia ke phool , kareley , kachaye keley bhe diye :) . Aur taza makhan aur chaach (lassi) bhe pilaye :).

Oh yes, the name of the four students are "Shehzad", "Fahim", "Abdul Basit" and one more i don't remember :)

Comments