Third Session - KESC Power Station Trip

Update: I found this group picture we took :)

I reached Millenium Mall at about 7.30 am today because we had to reach TCF School at 8.30 am. After about 5 - 10 minutes Aamir bhai came to pick me up. We were the first to reach school. I met my group students and others. And yah I bought some juices, chips and water bottles too for the trip .

Salman bhai's car also came after some time. But the car of Baba jee :) was very late and came at about 9.15 am. He had some issues finding the TCF School .

Then we went to KESC Power station at Port Qasim following that Baba jee's car because no one knew the exact location of the plant.

After reaching the Power plant , we were all taken to the KESC library. We were offered cold drinks (;) as usual I took the white one) and were given a brief history of the plant. The TCF students were given a print out to read about how the electricity is made.

Then one of the KESC personnel talked to students and explained about the KESC Powerplant and the plant's key parts and functions. While we were talking to him, one group got the tour of the KESC. When they came back, then we were given the tour. I managed to grab some pictures and I am sharing them. [BTW they are very confidential ;)]








Comments