Project Crisis

The Neuro Robotic arm arrived on Monday. Us ko connect kernaye ki koshish ki toh connect nahi ho reha . Upon searching stackoverflow.com and other related websites ek possible hal nikla hai to program it using Android Bluez library. Leken masla yeh hai ke Neuro arm is a device with an embedded chip in it. Ab kon hai jo coding keraye ga is ke andar ??? I am going to try some programming in it , but at the moment it seams difficult to me ...

TODO: We have to make "Android Phone as a client (i.e. the phone that connects)" to "Neuro Arm which acts as a server (i.e. it accepts a connection initiated to it by any device)".


NOT TODO : We cannot make "Android phone as a server (that accepts a connection)" and "Neuro Arm as a client (that tries to connect) ... means the assumption that the arm is giving bluetooth signals to connect when turned "ON" by my PM is wrong"



As part of an experiment I tried to connect Android and my Samsung mobile. What I did was , I paired Samsung and Android first , then tried to connect to Samsung mobile from my Android app "Bluetooth Chap app". It connects .... So what I am thinking is that , if they are paired magically "Android and Neuro Arm", then it might also connect. But first I have to check it on device. kal jab se uski battery discharge huwi hai recharge sahi terah nahi horehi ... :(

Abhi abhi Lahore aur Karachi main bomb phata hai , karachi main Malir main phata hai .. shayad halaat kharaab hojayen aur mjhe ghar jana parey ... yahan jab mood ho kaam ka toh koi banda kaam nahi kersakta ....

Comments