I am officially a Rahbar at TCF :)

I have finally made my way in the The Citizen's Foundation club. I have been assigned to be the Rahbar (English "The person who guides :D" ) of students of the TCF Jam Kando Goth School. I think I'm the youngest of all the Rahbar's there ... feels kinda good :)

The first meeting took place of all the Rahbars at TCF Jam Kando Goth School on 9th April Saturday. The school is near to my FAST university. The Rahbar's who were participating in this program again shared their experiences with us. Ek baat jis se mjhe chir hai woh yeh hai ke her koi yeh kyu puchta hai why you wanna volunteer , and these sort of questions. bhe meraye paas iska koi sahi answer nahi hai .. sun lo ek dafa "it feels kinda good :) bas ... aur kuch nahi "

Hmm I don't remember the names of all the Rahbars .... hmm let me think how many I can recall . The name of the Coordinator is Aman Kherati, and the Principal of the school I think is Mrs. Talat Kazmi ... My co-mentor is Salman, I don't remember his last name. Yah there were some KESC guys , there was a guy in the KESC new connection's department Amir Hussain , and other one was Shahab Chisti, and there was one who was very old baba jee type :) ... There was a couple there too who are I think, the members of the TCF organization itself. Hmm , there was a girl in purple dress I think her name was Farah or maybe Sana ... I don't recall it ... Hmm there were some psychology majors, one in black dress , other with pink dress (fully covered) and one with dark purple lipstick with some sort of pain in her leg ... unfortunately I don't remember any of their names ...

I have got an email from Aman, about the Milestones we need to cover and the sample activities we can do ... I'll think some of my own too ... Abhi kuch aur to toh yaad nahi areha .. han in sab milestones ke print outs lenaye hain aur ek file main laganey hain ... :) I'll update this post if I remember something else :) ...


UPDATE:

The second session of the TCF Rahbar Program was cancelled due to law and order situation of the area. The following is the message that I received from the Coordinator Aman.

"AOA Mentors, this is to inform you that we just got information from the school that there are some law and order situation issues in Malir and Khokarabad, Rahbar management always keeps everyones security as a priority, considering this todays session has been called off, sorry for the inconvenience. Please confirm receiving of this SMS asap. Regards, Aman"

Comments