18 July 2011 (Monday)

Well it has been a long time since I last posted my updates. Actually I went to Pakistan Tour (Fairy Meadows Nanga Parbat Expedition), it was a 10-day trip. All was fine there, but I got sick ... really sick when I got back. I had stomach pains, motions, flu , cough and headache. Not only that, things here have gone from bad to worse regarding load-shedding in Pakistan and I didn't got the chance to post anything. Well I am going to write a complete post regarding Pakistan Tour but in brief, it was the best :)

Well I have planned (I'm not sure how much I am going to implement it ;) ) to learn guitar when I have nothing to do in electricity shortfall. I have also decided to finally learn Corona and not to go for Freelancing at the moment. Lets see how much I can keep up to these plans.

Comments