20th August 2011

Its been what like 14-15 days when I wrote my last post. I wasn't busy though , hmm I just didn't feel like writing anything. I have completed my 2nd job at oDesk. The client's happy. The feedback he gave me is :
Fantastic job, built the application quickly. Great communication and a very functional app. Exactly what I needed and more! ...

I've resigned from Folio3, partly because I'm going to study for my MS(Computer Science) and partly because I didn't get the desired increment I was hoping for. This month would be my last here. I'll leave Karachi after EID ul Fitar.

Hmm, I think these sum up my updates. Nothing more to share... The application I was working on is almost complete. I have done its technical documentation for the transfer of knowledge to the next programmers. The second phase of the project is kinda messy at the moment and I'm lucky I'm getting out at the right time.

I have got some interviews at the moment at oDesk based on the feedback I have got from clients, but I am thinking of doing my own project. Lets see what happens. Will post some updates later .. Going to watch some movie... Yah one more thing, I got Samsung Chat mobile as a present to my mom for her birthday.. Shweet right ?

Comments