Jummat - ul - Widah

Today is the last Friday of the month of Ramadan so I have wore blue Kurta Shalwar kameez :) . Kal build nikaal di thee project ki toh aaj zara kaam kam hai. I have brought car today at the office because my father needs to use my bike for a couple of days. Also today is the third last day of mine here at the office.

Updates from the last blog post yeh hain ke I got an email from the LUMS University to bear with us more. They will send the confirmation letter soon. From oDesk, I have finally accepted an offer for my third job. Its a 20hr/week job.

I haven't shared one thing. After 4.00-4.30pm , I log out from my PC and play Counter Strike with Office friends.My nick is as usually "cOOkie mOnster" , "Dr. hOuse" , "mELa" and "Sheela" :). Needless to say, I'm far the best player here in my office :) .. khair I don't want to brag about it .. I'll send the screenshot of how I play today :) ...


Comments