15 October 2011 @ LUMS

8:11 am, Woke up around 7 am, studying Section 2.2 Camera Models and Transformation. Also praying ke aaj quiz na ho . I got 1/15 in the first one and 0/15 in the second one. Today is Saturday, but we are following the Monday schedule because of the classes missed during the dengue break. The book we are following "Computer Vision by Szeliski " doesn't contain much basic information and assumes we have done the pre-requisite courses, which clearly I haven't done. The other courses I've taken are Computer Architecture and Advanced Operating Systems which are advanced no doubt, but I don't have much difficulty grasping the concepts. I am downloading "Computer Graphics by Foley" now to learn more about basic transformations.

12:32 pm, Aha :) quiz nahi huwa ... yesssssss .... Now I have a class at 4:00 pm of Computer Architecture but I have to complete the presentation work for my research too. I am going to do that till the class.

6:18 pm, Just came back from the Computer Architecture class. Now I have to complete my presentation draft of my research survery paper by 9:30 and show it to Dr. Murtaza .

10:25pm, The meeting went well. He told me to spend time in CV lab in day time as well. He has suggested some changes in the presentation draft which I'll do later and I've show that new presentation draft tomorrow at 9:30pm. Now I'm going with some friends for dinner treat :) . Bilal is giving the treat as he has been selected in the Table Tennis and Badminton team .

Comments